- April 10, 2018
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Certification, ISO Certification
ISO 9001 Quality Management Principle Number 3 – Engagement of people
Click Here To listen Podcast of ISO 9001 Quality Management Principle Number 3 – Engagement of people
Statement of ISO 9001 Quality Management Principle 3 – Engagement of people:
Competent, empowered and engaged people at all levels throughout the organization are essential to enhance its capability to create and deliver value
To manage an organization effectively and efficiently, it is important to involve all people at all levels and to respect them as individuals. Recognition, empowerment, and enhancement of competence facilitate the engagement of people in achieving the organization’s quality objectives.
Key benefits of ISO 9001 Quality Management Principle 3 – Engagement of people:
• Improved understanding of the organization’s quality objectives by people in the organization and increased motivation to achieve them
• Enhanced involvement of people in improvement activities
• Enhanced personal development, initiatives, and creativity
• Enhanced people satisfaction
• Enhanced trust and collaboration throughout the organization
• Increased attention to shared values and culture throughout the organization
Actions you can take
• Communicate with people to promote understanding of the importance of their individual contribution.
• Promote collaboration throughout the organization.
• Facilitate open discussion and sharing of knowledge and experience.
• Empower people to determine constraints to performance and to take initiatives without fear.
• Recognize and acknowledge people’s contribution, learning, and improvement.
• Enable self-evaluation of performance against personal objectives.
• Conduct surveys to assess people’s satisfaction, communicate the results, and take appropriate actions.
Thanks For Watching
If you have any Question you can Feel Free to Ask!
Email: Info@EU-CERT.ORG Call Now: +91-9501021903
For More information: