- April 9, 2018
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Certification, ISO Certification
ISO 9001 Quality Management Principle Number 1 – Customer focus
The primary focus of quality management is to meet customer requirements and to strive to exceed customer expectations.
Sustained success is achieved when an organization attracts and retains the confidence of customers and other interested parties. Every aspect of customer interaction provides an opportunity to create more value for the customer. Understanding current and future needs of customers and other interested parties contribute to the sustained success of the organization.
• Increased customer value
• Increased customer satisfaction
• Improved customer loyalty
• Enhanced repeat business
• The enhanced reputation of the organization
• Expanded customer base
• Increased revenue and market share
Actions you can take:
• Recognize direct and indirect customers as those who receive value from the organization.
• Understand customers’ current and future needs and expectations.
• Link the organization’s objectives to customer needs and expectations.
• Communicate customer needs and expectations throughout the organization.
• Plan, design, develop, produce, deliver and support goods and services to meet customer needs and expectations.
• Measure and monitor customer satisfaction and take appropriate actions.
• Determine and take actions on interested parties’ needs and expectations that can affect customer satisfaction.
• Actively manage relationships with customers to achieve sustained success.
People also ask
How are you customer oriented?
What is customer and market focus?
What are the most important elements of customer service?
What is service focused?
Thanks For Watching
If you have any Question you can Feel Free to Ask!
For More information: