- April 11, 2018
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Certification, ISO Certification
ISO 9001 Quality Management Principle Number 2 – Leadership
Leaders at all levels establish unity of purpose and direction and create conditions in which people are engaged in achieving the organization’s quality objectives.
Creation of unity of purpose and direction and engagement of people enable an organization to align its strategies, policies, processes, and resources to achieve its objectives.
Key benefits of ISO 9001 Quality Management Principle 2 – Leadership:
• Increased effectiveness and efficiency in meeting the organization’s quality objectives
• Better coordination of the organization’s processes
• Improved communication between levels and functions of the organization
• Development and improvement of the capability of the organization and its people to deliver desired results
Actions you can take:
• Communicate the organization’s mission, vision, strategy, policies, and processes throughout the organization.
• Create and sustain shared values, fairness, and ethical models for behavior at all levels of the organization.
• Establish a culture of trust and integrity.
• Encourage an organization-wide commitment to quality.
• Ensure that leaders at all levels are positive examples of people in the organization.
• Provide people with the required resources, training, and authority to act with accountability.
• Inspire, encourage and recognize people’s contribution.
Thanks For Watching
If you have any Question you can Feel Free to Ask!
Email: Info@EU-CERT.ORG Call Now: +91-9501021903
For More information: