- April 13, 2018
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Certification, ISO Certification
ISO 9001 Quality Management Principle Number 4 – Process Approach
Consistent and predictable results are achieved more effectively and efficiently when activities are understood and managed as interrelated processes that function as a coherent system.
The quality management system consists of interrelated processes. Understanding how results are produced by this system enables an organization to optimize the system and its performance.
Key benefits of ISO 9001 Quality Management Principle Number 4 – Process Approach
• Enhanced ability to focus effort on key processes and opportunities for improvement
• Consistent and predictable outcomes through a system of aligned processes
• Optimized performance through effective process management, efficient use of resources, and reduced cross-functional barriers
• Enabling the organization to provide confidence to interested parties as to its consistency, effectiveness, and efficiency
Actions you can take
• Define objectives of the system and processes necessary to achieve them.
• Establish authority, responsibility, and accountability for managing processes.
• Understand the organization’s capabilities and determine resource constraints prior to action.
• Determine process interdependencies and analyze the effect of modifications to individual processes on the system as a whole.
• Manage processes and their interrelations as a system to achieve the organization’s quality objectives effectively and efficiently.
• Ensure the necessary information is available to operate and improve the processes and to monitor, analyze and evaluate the performance of the overall system.
• Manage risks that can affect outputs of the processes and overall outcomes of the quality management system.
Thanks For Watching
If you have any Question you can Feel Free to Ask!
Email: Info@EU-CERT.ORG Call Now: +91-9501021903
For More information: