- April 13, 2018
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Certification, ISO Certification
ISO 9001 Quality Management Principle Number 6 – Evidence-Based Decision Making
Click Here To Listen Podcast of ISO 9001 Quality Management Principle Number 6 – Evidence Based Decision Making
Decisions based on the analysis and evaluation of data and information are more likely to produce desired results.
Decision making can be a complex process, and it always involves some uncertainty. It often involves multiple types and sources of inputs, as well as their interpretation, which can be subjective. It is important to understand cause-and-effect relationships and potential unintended consequences. Facts, evidence and data analysis lead to greater objectivity and confidence in decision making.
Key benefits of ISO 9001 Quality Management Principle Number 6 – Evidence-Based Decision Making:
• Improved decision-making processes
• Improved assessment of process performance and ability to achieve objectives
• Improved operational effectiveness and efficiency
• Increased ability to review, challenge and change opinions and decisions
• Increased ability to demonstrate the effectiveness of past decisions
Actions you can take:
• Determine, measure and monitor key indicators to demonstrate the organization’s performance.
• Make all data needed available to the relevant people.
• Ensure that data and information are sufficiently accurate, reliable and secure.
• Analyse and evaluate data and information using suitable methods.
• Ensure people are competent to analyze and evaluate data as needed.
• Make decisions and take actions based on evidence, balanced with experience and intuition.
Thanks For Watching
If you have any Question you can Feel Free to Ask!
Email: Info@EU-CERT.ORG Call Now: +91-9501021903
For More information: