ISO 9001 Quality Management Principle Number 7 – Relationship Management
Click Here To listen Podcast of ISO 9001 Quality Management Principle Number 7 – Relationship Management
For sustained success, an organization manages its relationships with interested parties, such as suppliers.
Interested parties influence the performance of an organization. Sustained success is more likely to be achieved when the organization manages relationships with all of its interested parties to optimize their impact on its performance. Relationship management with its supplier and partner networks is of particular importance.
Key benefits of ISO 9001 Quality Management Principle Number 7 – Relationship Management
• Enhanced performance of the organization and its interested parties through responding to the opportunities and constraints related to each interested party
• The common understanding of goals and values among interested parties
• Increased capability to create value for interested parties by sharing resources and competence and managing quality-related risks
• A well-managed supply chain that provides a stable flow of goods and services
Actions you can take
• Determine relevant interested parties (such as suppliers, partners, customers, investors, employees, and society as a whole) and their relationship with the organization.
• Determine and prioritize interested party relationships that need to be managed.
• Establish relationships that balance short-term gains with long-term considerations.
• Pool and share information, expertise and resources with relevant interested parties.
• Measure performance and provide performance feedback to interested parties, as appropriate, to enhance improvement initiatives.
• Establish collaborative development and improvement activities with suppliers, partners and other interested parties.
• Encourage and recognize improvements and achievements by suppliers and partners.
The next step
This document provides a general perspective on the quality management principles underlying ISO’s quality management standards. It gives an overview of these principles and shows how, collectively, they can form a basis for performance improvement and organizational excellence. There are many different ways of applying these quality management principles. The nature of the organization and the specific challenges it faces will determine how to implement them. Many organizations will find it beneficial to set up a quality management system based on these principles.
Further information on ISO 9000, ISO 9001 and related ISO quality management standards is available from ISO’s national member bodies or from the www.iso.org.
Thanks For Watching
If you have any Question you can Feel Free to Ask!
Email: [email protected] Call Now: +91-9501021903
For More information: